In order to help you have a successful year, we're providing Office 365 to every teacher, employee and student within our District free of charge. With Office 365, you will have access to the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and much more to help you both in your classroom and office. And with students using the same programs, you can easily share materials and get assignments electronically without file fidelity issues.
- Setup is simple; no need to wait for IT
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!). This can include you and your students home computers/devices
- Includes 1TB of storage from OneDrive so you and your students can easily work together and stay connected
- Office subscription continues as long as you're working for the District and the program continues
Follow these easy steps to get Office.
- Visit Office.com/Teachers
- Click through to sign in with school-provided credentials & download
- On the download site, select your language and click install
For iOS and Android:
You and your students will need to use your District email account to sign in. If you have trouble installing Office, this guide may resolve your issue: http://aka.ms/office365help